Dr. Steven Sanders Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Sanders?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Steven Sanders?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 20th, 2015

Great Choice

Some tell me his bedside manner sucks. That has not been my experience. But even if it were so what? I am not looking for a pal. I want my joints to work so I can go outside and play with my real pals. Have had two surgeries in 5 years. One on each knee. Great result both times and all options offered for ME to decide. Love how he says you don't need surgery until you cannot deal with the pain. Arthritis has brought me to that point and I will get a knew knee soon.

May 19th, 2015

worst customer service and bedside manner I have ever had with a doctor. avoid him at all costs. go elsewhere where they actually listen to you and value your thoughts and feelings of what you are going through.

February 10th, 2011

Outstanding Doctor

I thought that he very open and easy to talk to. He explained everything to me and said I didn't need surgery. Very nice guy.

December 12th, 2010

He was impatient & only wanted to perform surgery whether or not I have healed. He said he couldn't tell if I was healing unless he opened me up. Since then I consulted with another dr. with x-rays he told me I was indeed healing & required no surgery

August 11th, 2010

He is arrogant, self-possessed, and has an atrocious bedside manner. He is more than happy to badger his patients, perform unnecessary surgeries, and then refer his patients to others once they've developed complications from his shotty work. Shameful.

July 9th, 2010

Outstanding care

July 7th, 2010

his attitude

unprofessional,arogant,revengeful,bad communication skill!!!!!!!!!!

November 12th, 2009

full knee replacement

dr.sanders recommended by 2 physical therepists told me i will have less pain, heal faster and get back to work quicker.in therapy had 2 same surgery as me.i was running ring around em just like the therapists said i would.would highly recommend him for knee replacements.2 others i recommended to him with same results as me

September 28th, 2009

Knee Surgery on 09/21/2009

Dr Steven performed arthroscopic knee surgery on me for a torn meniscus. I am most pleased with the result - almost no pain and almost no bruising. He stopped to discuss the surgery while I was being prepped and totally went over what he did afterwards. Total time at the surgery center was about 3 hours including 0.5 hrs to fill out paper work. Also, I was impressed that when my primary doctor sent me to him (I had injured my knee and an MRI showed the torn meniscus) with the MRI and report he did not look at them until after he had examined and questioned me to first determine his own diagnosis. He said if his and MRI diagnosis agreed, then he was very confident he was going in for the right repair. I highly recommend him to anyone facing extremety repair and have decided to have him do my Carpal Tunnel repair surgery.

April 28th, 2009

God complex doctor-Beware

Had a very bad experience with this doctor, to the point that I filed a complaint with the medical board, since the medical board in NV oversees each other (the doctors police themselves)my complaint was not taken seriously.

May 11th, 2017