Internist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 18th, 2015

worst customer service and bedside manner I have ever had with a doctor. avoid him at all costs. go elsewhere where they actually listen to you and value your thoughts and feelings of what you are going through.

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
Feb 10th, 2011

I thought that he very open and easy to talk to. He explained everything to me and said I didn't need surgery. Very nice guy.

Dec 12th, 2010

He was impatient & only wanted to perform surgery whether or not I have healed. He said he couldn't tell if I was healing unless he opened me up. Since then I consulted with another dr. with x-rays he told me I was indeed healing & required no surgery

Aug 10th, 2010

He is arrogant, self-possessed, and has an atrocious bedside manner. He is more than happy to badger his patients, perform unnecessary surgeries, and then refer his patients to others once they've developed complications from his shotty work. Shameful.

by djh on Jul 9th, 2010

Outstanding care

his attitude show details his attitude
Jul 6th, 2010

unprofessional,arogant,revengeful,bad communication skill!!!!!!!!!!

full knee replacement show details full knee replacement
Nov 11th, 2009

dr.sanders recommended by 2 physical therepists told me i will have less pain, heal faster and get back to work quicker.in therapy had 2 same surgery as me.i was running ring around em just like the therapists said i would.would highly recommend him for knee replacements.2 others i recommended to him with same results as me

Knee Surgery on 09/21/2009 show details Knee Surgery on 09/21/2009
Sep 28th, 2009

Dr Steven performed arthroscopic knee surgery on me for a torn meniscus. I am most pleased with the result - almost no pain and almost no bruising. He stopped to discuss the surgery while I was being prepped and totally went over what he did afterwards. Total time at the surgery center was about 3 hours including 0.5 hrs to fill out paper work. Also, I was impressed that when my primary doctor sent me to him (I had injured my knee and an MRI showed the torn meniscus) with the MRI and report he did not look at them until after he had examined and questioned me to first determine his own diagnosis. He said if his and MRI diagnosis agreed, then he was very confident he was going in for the right repair. I highly recommend him to anyone facing extremety repair and have decided to have him do my Carpal Tunnel repair surgery.

God complex doctor-Beware show details God complex doctor-Beware
Apr 28th, 2009

Had a very bad experience with this doctor, to the point that I filed a complaint with the medical board, since the medical board in NV oversees each other (the doctors police themselves)my complaint was not taken seriously.