Dr. Steven Sanders Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Steven Sanders?

Don't go to Dr Sanders

Posted on September 23rd, 2017

This is the worse doctor/person I've met in my life. I was not looking for a pal but his manners are incredibly bad. Never in my life have I been treated that way,and when I voiced my opinion, he canceled the appointment after almost 3 hours of wait.Worse Doctor Ever.

Great Choice

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Some tell me his bedside manner sucks. That has not been my experience. But even if it were so what? I am not looking for a pal. I want my joints to work so I can go outside and play with my real pals. Have had two surgeries in 5 years. One on each knee. Great result both times and all options offered for ME to decide. Love how he says you don't need surgery until you cannot deal with the pain. Arthritis has brought me to that point and I will get a knew knee soon.

Posted on May 19th, 2015

worst customer service and bedside manner I have ever had with a doctor. avoid him at all costs. go elsewhere where they actually listen to you and value your thoughts and feelings of what you are going through.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2011

I thought that he very open and easy to talk to. He explained everything to me and said I didn't need surgery. Very nice guy.

Posted on December 12th, 2010

He was impatient & only wanted to perform surgery whether or not I have healed. He said he couldn't tell if I was healing unless he opened me up. Since then I consulted with another dr. with x-rays he told me I was indeed healing & required no surgery

Posted on August 11th, 2010

He is arrogant, self-possessed, and has an atrocious bedside manner. He is more than happy to badger his patients, perform unnecessary surgeries, and then refer his patients to others once they've developed complications from his shotty work. Shameful.

Posted on July 9th, 2010

Outstanding care

his attitude

Posted on July 7th, 2010

unprofessional,arogant,revengeful,bad communication skill!!!!!!!!!!

full knee replacement

Posted on November 12th, 2009

dr.sanders recommended by 2 physical therepists told me i will have less pain, heal faster and get back to work quicker.in therapy had 2 same surgery as me.i was running ring around em just like the therapists said i would.would highly recommend him for knee replacements.2 others i recommended to him with same results as me

Knee Surgery on 09/21/2009

Posted on September 28th, 2009

Dr Steven performed arthroscopic knee surgery on me for a torn meniscus. I am most pleased with the result - almost no pain and almost no bruising. He stopped to discuss the surgery while I was being prepped and totally went over what he did afterwards. Total time at the surgery center was about 3 hours including 0.5 hrs to fill out paper work. Also, I was impressed that when my primary doctor sent me to him (I had injured my knee and an MRI showed the torn meniscus) with the MRI and report he did not look at them until after he had examined and questioned me to first determine his own diagnosis. He said if his and MRI diagnosis agreed, then he was very confident he was going in for the right repair. I highly recommend him to anyone facing extremety repair and have decided to have him do my Carpal Tunnel repair surgery.

God complex doctor-Beware

Posted on April 28th, 2009

Had a very bad experience with this doctor, to the point that I filed a complaint with the medical board, since the medical board in NV oversees each other (the doctors police themselves)my complaint was not taken seriously.

Posted on May 11th, 2017