A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Scharf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Joseph Health Center
- St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mitchell Scharf DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Scharf practice?
- Dr. Steven Scharf has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Scharf practices Anesthesiology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Anesthesiologists.