A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Schwartz, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Schwartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Steven Schwartz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Painesville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby, OH and Mentor, OH.
See Painesville Internists and Painesville Gastroenterologists.