A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Schwartz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Schwartz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Martin Luther King, Jr. - Drew Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mayer Schwartz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Steven Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Schwartz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Surgeons.