A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Schwartz is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Schwartz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Schwartz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Martin Luther King, Jr. - Drew Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mayer Schwartz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Steven Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Schwartz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Surgeons.