A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schwarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Schwarz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Schwarz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarz graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwarz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Schwarz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Schwarz practice?
- Dr. Steven Schwarz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Schwarz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.