A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schwarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Schwarz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwarz
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Schwarz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Schwarz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarz graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwarz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Schwarz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Schwarz practice?
- Dr. Steven Schwarz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Schwarz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.