A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Scott is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Scott, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Martin Scott MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Scott practice?
- Dr. Steven Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Scott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Emergency Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Boca Raton Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Boca Raton Emergency Physicians.