A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Simons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Simons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Simons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Simons graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simons has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Simons practice?
Dr. Steven Simons practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.