A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Simons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Simons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Simons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simons graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simons has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Marc Simons MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Simons practice?
- Dr. Steven Simons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Simons practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.