A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Smith, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mcclay Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Steven Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sevierville, TN.
See Sevierville Surgeons.