Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Steinberg
Dr. Steven Steinberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Steinberg is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla, Scripps Mercy Hospital - Chula Vista Campus and UC San Diego Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Steinberg has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Steinberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. John Hammes
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Kalman Holdy
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Charles Landers
Pulmonary Disease, Hospitalist, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi45