A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Weiss, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Murray Weiss MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Steven Weiss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Weiss practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Infectious Disease Doctors.