A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wolf, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Infantile Spasms
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Marc Wolf MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Steven Wolf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Wolf practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Hartsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Hartsdale Neurologists.