Learn more about Dr. Steven Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wolf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Infantile Spasms
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Wolf practice?
Dr. Steven Wolf practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Pediatric Neurological Surgery near Hartsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Ardsley, NY.
See Hartsdale Pediatricians, Hartsdale Neurologists, and Hartsdale Pediatric Surgeons.