A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Zimmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Zimmerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Zimmerman MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Steven Zimmerman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Zimmerman practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Hopewell, VA.
See Henrico Pathologists.