A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ma is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ma, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Ma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Manmang Ma MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Ma practice?
- Dr. Steven Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Ma practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Surgeons.