A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ma is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ma, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Ma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Manmang Ma MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Ma practice?
- Dr. Steven Ma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ma practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Santa Ana Orthopedic Surgeons.