A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Machlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Machlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Machlin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Machlin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Machlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Machlin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Machlin practice?
- Dr. Steven Machlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Machlin practices Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists.