A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Machtinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Machtinger, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Machtinger
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Machtinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Machtinger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Machtinger graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Machtinger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Machtinger MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Machtinger practice?
- Dr. Steven Machtinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Machtinger practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Atherton, CA.
See San Mateo Allergists, San Mateo Pediatricians, and San Mateo Pediatric Specialists.