A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Machtinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Machtinger, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Machtinger, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Machtinger graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Machtinger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Barry Machtinger MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Machtinger practice?
- Dr. Steven Machtinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Machtinger practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Allergists, San Mateo Pediatricians, and San Mateo Pediatric Specialists.