Dr. Steven Madden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Madden?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Steven Madden?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2016

Dr. Madden is a very good doctor. Did my surgery and was so pleased with his excellent care. I would def recommend him to anyone! Wish I had called sooner to have my surgery done.

November 27th, 2015

Best doctor ever

I'm using him as my OBGYN it's my first time using him to deliver. He is so sweet and takes the time to answer your questions and has the best bed side manner.

July 23rd, 2014

Rude and dismissive

He is uninterested in his patients as individuals. He is incredibly rude and if he's the doctor on call, he will simply tell you to make an appointment to see your doctor or go to the ER. I developed preeclampsia in pregnancy and his answer was always "go to the ER if its an emergency." He seems too busy to deal with patients and will not listen to you.

February 24th, 2014

Dr. Madden. Maybe a good ob. Dr. but he's no sergeant he sent me home after having a hysterectomy with complications that I made him aware of. He assured me it was normal pain and breathing problems without doing any test to make sure. He sent me home two days later I was back at the hospital having emergency surgery, and the dr that performed the surgery told me if I had been an hour later I would have died and I almost did. I'm still disabled from his mistakes and in pain everyday of my life. I have restricted breathing, my pelvis stays out of place and I have nerve damage in my back vaginal area and legs. I have urinary problems and my vital organs or failing to. And I've been suffering since 2001 when he done the surgery!! I'm not the only one there has been five other women that I know of over the years. And forget getting compensation for pain suffering and lose of quality of life because in the state of Alabama the legislators protect the doctors from being sued unless there's a death. So your screwed! My advice to anyone who needs a hysterectomy is to check doctors back ground and find a Surgeon that specializes in hysterectomies. Do not use Dr. Madden for that

August 9th, 2013

He is by far one of the most amazing doctors I've dealt with. I've had two onsets of eclampsia resulting in two premature birth prior to him handling my third pregnancy. He set me up with high-risk doctors,.. and had me come in office twice weekly just to check protein levels and see how I was doing. Even once a week ultrasounds. He was really caring and does his best to make sure you are comfortable, and he is VERY honest. He never once sugar coated that everything would be ok,... he let me know every risk factor to look for and encouraged me to walk straight into his office or the hospital if I had the slightest headache or anything of that manner. His nurse Lisa is equally amazing. The office staff is great about getting appointments made even when he would be booked. I love this office. They are all extremely helpful, and make you feel so much more at ease even with complications in pregnancies. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him!

July 5th, 2016