A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Madey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Madey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Madey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Madey graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Madey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Madey MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Madey practice?
- Dr. Steven Madey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Madey practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Portland, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons and Portland Surgeons.