A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Madreperla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Madreperla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Madreperla, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Madreperla graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Madreperla has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Anthony Madreperla MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Madreperla practice?
- Dr. Steven Madreperla has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Madreperla practices Ophthalmology near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Millburn, NJ and Union City, NJ.
See Teaneck Ophthalmologists.