A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Magill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Magill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Magill, MD, PHD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Magill graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Magill has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Magill MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Magill practice?
- Dr. Steven Magill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Magill practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Oconomowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Oconomowoc Endocrinologists.