Dr. Steven Magness Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Magness?

Death by fault of doctor

Posted on June 21st, 2016

Placed feeding tube in my dads colon whitch resulted in death and suffering medical records he admits fault

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Very personable and friendly, but also very informative and professional. Did not rush me to surgery and explained all options and answered every question.

Very Dissapointed Patient

Posted on June 20th, 2013

I have never been treated more poorly by a doctor in my life. First of all he was upset with me for seeing another doctor prior to seeing him which I was just following my doctors instructions second of all he gave me two injections in a very painful place and didn't bother to explain what he was doing to me. I went in his office with so much pain I couldn't even sit down and as I was leaving I was crying and hurt even worse and all he had to say to me was let me know how that works for you. Well it didn't work and he will never lay another hand on me again. What has happened to this world of doctors? I have a problem that I will need to deal with doctors for the rest of my life and it just seems they run you in and out of their office so fast and they really don't care about you they just want your money. So if you find a good doctor and I have one now you better hang on to them.

Good man

Posted on February 29th, 2012

Very professional, polite, and surgery went well. Was suppose to hurt afterwards, but I missed that part! He did a fine job.

wonderful

Posted on October 22nd, 2008

he is a very caring doctor and takes his time to make sure that he did it right the first time

Posted on February 5th, 2017