Dr. Steven Manders MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Marlton, NJ

3.6

February 5th, 2016
Very Happy
Absolutely Shocked at some of the other reviews. It took him seconds to come up with the Diagnosis and then spent a lot of time explaining what I had and need to do. He called me throughout the week to see how I was doing. I truly had a great experience.

October 14th, 2015
We had to cancel an appointment due to having a death in the family. We were unable to get another appointment for more than two months out. When the doctor saw my child for the first time, he didn't listen to our concerns and he was in the room for maybe 5 minutes and that is being generous. Seems to me that they are overbooked and are lacking in patient care. We are very disappointed with the care received.

November 4th, 2013
Very abrupt and unhelpful physician

July 25th, 2013
Dermatology
Dr. Manders can give you an accurate diagnosis. However, he will not take the time to advise you how to take care of your skin to prevent problems in the future. I think that a dermatologist has that obligation, as any other doctor.

July 24th, 2013
Dermatology
He just treats you just like a vet. He doesn't give you any advice on how to take care of your skin and prevent future problems. I you want to see a dermatologist who cares, see Dr. Green in the same office.

August 27th, 2012
One of the best Dermatologist
I would recommend Dr. Manders to any one with a skin problem.

May 23rd, 2012
Dr. Manders is a terrific Doctor. His years of schooling and training have served him well. It's great to have a doctor that not only knows what he is talking about when it comes to your health, but cares, as well. So when I have a concern and need to see Dr. Manders I know I and my family are in good hands.

February 19th, 2012
After months of being treated by 2 other dermatologists, my 4 year old daughter's hair was still falling out by the brush full. She had lost more than 50% of her once long and beautiful hair and was beginning to complain of scalp pain during washing and the daily treatments the other doctors gave me. Frustrated with her worsening condition, I called Dr. Manders' office for a third opinion. He was so kind to my daughter & diagnosed the problem at the first office visit. He prescribed a new med and told us to expect result within 30 days. One month to the day we started seeing improvements as promised! I pay out of pocket to see Dr. Manders because they don't take my insurance, but putting a stop to my daughter's pain and hair loss makes Dr. Manders worth every penny! I HIGHLY recommend him - especially if you think you may have been misdiagnosed by someone else. He was literally an answer to a child's prayer.

November 4th, 2010
grateful patient
Dr.Manders has always been professional, and interested in my needs and concerns.He is the ultimate diagnostician, and is proven by his education and experience.Bedside manner sometimes is weak,when there is an office full of patients waiting,and this happens to all good practitioners !

August 3rd, 2010
Wait in line for the Dr to scold you!
If you like to wait an extra half hour to forty minutes everytime you visit a doctors office regardless of the time you show up then this one is for you! The staff is not personable and neither is Dr.Manders. You spend at least half an hour waiting for him to see you for less than five minutes. There is absolutely no sense of care in his attitude towards patients. Don't bother asking questions because you won't like how the condesending answers. Would I recommend this Dr. Manders? No!