A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Marchetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Marchetta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchetta graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Marchetta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Marchetta DO is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Marchetta practice?
- Dr. Steven Marchetta has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Marchetta practices Otolaryngology near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Otolaryngologists.