Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Marcus
Dr. Steven Marcus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with another office in Newark, NJ. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Toxicology and Pediatrics. Dr. Marcus is affiliated with University Hospital, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and St Barnabas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Marcus has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Toxicology
A medical toxicologist treats drug overdoses, whether intentional or unintentional, but they also study the specific effects various drugs and medications have on our health in specific doses. In addition to drug-related illnesses, a toxicologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Steven Marcus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Dr. David Cennimo
Pediatrics, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Newark, NJ 0.01 mi12
Dr. Caroline Hayes-Rosen
Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Newark, NJ 0.01 mi13
Dr. Jaya Srinivasan
Rheumatology, Pediatrics, Residency
Newark, NJ 0.05 mi8