A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Marquardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Marquardt, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquardt graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Marquardt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Carl Marquardt MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Marquardt practice?
- Dr. Steven Marquardt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Marquardt practices Anesthesiology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Waukegan, IL.
See Libertyville Anesthesiologists.