A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Martini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Martini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martini graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Martini has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Anaconda - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Martini MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Martini practice?
- Dr. Steven Martini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Martini practices General Practice near Anaconda, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Butte, MT and Kalispell, MT.
See Anaconda Primary Care Doctors.