A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Marx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Marx, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marx graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Marx has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marx accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven O. Marx practice?
Dr. Steven Marx practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Rheumatology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, and New York Rheumatologists.