Dr. Steven Maschke MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2016
Amazing Doctor!!!
Amazing Doctor!! My 20 yr old daughter was in a go cart accident and broke her humerus and radius. Dr. Maschke was so kind & informative. He made us feel so comfortable and at ease. Surgery was quite long but he did such a good job and came out afterwards and spent 1/2 hr talking with us. His care for our daughter was more than we could ever ask for and I was to thank him for all he's done.

September 7th, 2010
Excellent experience
Dr. Maschke was the second doctor I saw following a serious hand injury. The first doctor could never decide what the ultimate course of action should be, so after three visits over three weeks, I went to see Dr. Maschke. He immediately determined that I needed surgery and that I had needed it very soon after the initial injury. He scheduled me for surgery the following day and fixed the problem. I subsequently had an additional problem related to the injury, and he worked with me to accommodate my schedule to perform that surgery as well. He has always taken time to explain what my options are and how he would approach the problem. He is one of very few doctors whom I trust without reservation. I highly recommend him.

August 5th, 2010
Amazing Doctor
I cannot talk highly enough about Maschke. He made me feel very comfortable and confident about surgery and my recovery. (broken humerus near elbow - plate, 9 screws). Extremely skilled and knowledgeable. Very personable and truly cares about the patient. He recommended great therapists. Just do exactly what maschke and the therapists say and you will heal in the best possible way.

August 31st, 2009
Excellent care
All of my experiences with Dr. Maschke have all been excellent. Pre-surgery (ruptured biceps tendon), the surgery itself , and the post-surgery follow-ups were all I expected they would be. The scar on my forearm is nearly invisible, and with a good physical therapy program prescribed by him, I was back to full activities within 8 monthes. Knowledgeable, personable, and a good surgeon

June 23rd, 2017