A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Maser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Maser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Maser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Maser graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maser has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Maser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Maser practice?
- Dr. Steven Maser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Maser practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons and Morristown Orthopedic Surgeons.