Learn more about Dr. Steven Maser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Maser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maser
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Maser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Maser graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maser has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Maser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Maser practice?
- Dr. Steven Maser has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Maser practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Orthopedic Surgeons and Morristown Surgeons.