A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Maskal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Maskal, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maskal graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Maskal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Leslie Maskal MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Maskal practice?
- Dr. Steven Maskal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Maskal practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.