Learn more about Dr. Steven Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Mason is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mason, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Mason has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jon Mason MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Mason practice?
- Dr. Steven Mason has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Mason practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Oregon City, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Oregon City Internists and Oregon City Gastroenterologists.