A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Mason is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mason, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Mason has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jon Mason MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Mason practice?
- Dr. Steven Mason has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Mason practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR and Portland, OR.
See Tualatin Internists and Tualatin Gastroenterologists.