A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Mason is Excellent. Dr. Mason has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mason, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mason has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Med Ctr, Portland, Or
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mason accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Mason practice?
Dr. Steven Mason practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Oregon City, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Newberg, OR and Tualatin, OR.
See Oregon City Internists and Oregon City Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Mason, Dr. Stefan Mason, Dr. Stephan Mason, Dr. Stephen Mason