A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Matloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Matloff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matloff
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Matloff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Matloff, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matloff graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Matloff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Matloff MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Matloff practice?
- Dr. Steven Matloff has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Matloff practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Quincy Allergists and Quincy Internists.