A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Matloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Matloff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Matloff, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matloff graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Matloff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Matloff MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Matloff practice?
- Dr. Steven Matloff has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Matloff practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Quincy Allergists and Quincy Internists.