Steven Matzinger Is this you?

Have you seen Steven Matzinger?

March 14th, 2017

Confidence

Dr. Matzinger corrected a prior diagnosis and provided me with a high level of confidence in his competency. He provided a thorough examination and full explanation of surgical options and procedures.

December 10th, 2016

everything top notch

November 11th, 2016

Caring

Dr. Matzinger and his staff were very professional and caring. I will recommend him to my family and friends.

November 3rd, 2016

Real Question

You need to supply me with the exact date and specialty when I received the services before I can answer your survey. Your request comes out of the blue. Be specific.

November 2nd, 2016

Excellent Visit

I was referred by my family doc. Unfortunately, he was unable to offer a solution to my "stiff neck". He provided an explaination of the problem and an explaination of the (lack of) a solution in layman's language - I'm quite satisified!

November 1st, 2016

The doctor was very easy to understand my problem and explained it so that I knew what he was telling me

Mr.

Good Dr. Operation was good and I feel fine. Almost no scar.

Exec. Director at Teen Challenge of South Carolina

Being somewhat a veteran of several significant surgeries and never having much down time, I found this team of professionals to be very helpful and understanding. The only negative (my own fault) was that I did not have a complete understanding of the extent of painful recovery that I was going to face. They tried to tell me but I had to do it the hard way. We laughed about his idea of taking it easy was a lot different than mine..... Dr. Matzinger has been good to me and his personal nurse was very comforting when I didn't understand the slow process of recovery.

Martha C

Initially, Dr Matzinger thought the repair of my three hernias would require two surgeries, he found a way to combine the procedures to one, using robotics! He is an excellent surgeon, intelligent, and caring man. I feel very fortunate to know Dr Matzinger and would highly recommend him and his staff.

November 1st, 2016

Very happy with Dc. Matzinger.

October 28th, 2016

Good work!

I found the experience of working with Dr. Matzinger entirely positive. His manner during our first meeting was confident with a touch of swagger, as if to say, that my case was a tap-in for par. He explained the procedure, and its limitations, so that I understood well what was ahead of me. The surgery went well, at least for me. I slept through it. Recovery was more or less completely as I was given to expect. Now, about three weeks out, I feel completely normal. So, I have to remind myself what the doctor said about ladders and tennis. Not for a month, he'd said, kind of sternly. Well. Okay. But.... Okay. The staff was great. A sense of humor goes a long way. Thanks to all of you for a good experience. Namaste.

October 25th, 2016

Doctor Matzinger is a great surgeon. He is extremely dedicated to his work. I recommend him to anyone in need of a general/vascular surgeon.