A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Maxfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Maxfield, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxfield graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Maxfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maxfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 6 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Maxfield practice?
Dr. Steven Maxfield practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Tempe Radiologists.