A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Maxfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Maxfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Maxfield, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxfield graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Maxfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ronald Maxfield MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Maxfield practice?
- Dr. Steven Maxfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Maxfield practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Tempe Radiologists.