A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Mays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Mays is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mays, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mays graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mays has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Randolph Mays MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Mays practice?
- Dr. Steven Mays has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Mays practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.