A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Mays is Excellent. Dr. Mays has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mays, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Dermatomycoses, Psoriatic Arthritis, and Skin Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mays graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mays has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mays accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Mays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Mays practice?
Dr. Steven Mays practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX and Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Mays, Dr. Stephen Mays, Dr. Stefan Mays, Dr. Steve Mays