Learn more about Dr. Steven Mazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Mazer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mazer, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Mazer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Frank Mazer FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Mazer practice?
- Dr. Steven Mazer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Mazer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Silver Spring Orthopedic Surgeons.