A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Mazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Mazer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mazer, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Mazer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Frank Mazer FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Mazer practice?
- Dr. Steven Mazer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Mazer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Silver Spring Orthopedic Surgeons.