Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
BEST HORMONE DOCTOR EVER show details BEST HORMONE DOCTOR EVER
by CHRISTINE OLSWANG on Jun 1st, 2014

DOCTOR MC CANN SAVED ME, I WAS HAVING TERRIBLE HORMONE PROBLEMS AT A YOUNG AGE. HE TREATED MY HORMONE IMBALANCE WITH NATURAL HORMONES AND CHANGED MY LIFE. OTHER DOCTORS WANTED ME TO USE SYNTHETIC, DANGEROUS HORMONES AND DID NOT HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE DR MC CANN HAS, HE IS THE BEST.

Jun 7th, 2012

Dr. Mccann is by far the best doctor I've had. Great bedside manner & very thoughtful in his opinions & diagnosis. I have always felt good having babies, knowing I am in good hands. He certainly goes above & beyond in his care.

Jun 1st, 2011

I can't say enough about Dr. McCann. There should be more stars available for bedside manner. There should be more doctors like him. He delivered all 3 of my babies. So caring and thorough.

Dec 8th, 2010

Dr Mccann is one of the best in his field!!! He is so caring and really gets to know his patients! No concern is to little, he really makes you feel comfortable and he loves to see his patients through and does whatever possible to be there to deliver his patients babies! He's the best!

Jun 13th, 2010

Amazing doctor, really cares about his patients!

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
by KY on Dec 23rd, 2009

Dr. McCann is a wonderful and caring doctor. He took his time answering all of our questions during each visit. He is very patient and knowledgeable about his field. He was there to help deliver my first baby very, very early in the morning and was very helpful in recommending a pediatrician for us. Overall, he made our first pregnancy a comfortable and rewarding experience. I would recommend him to anyone.

Two time mother - show details Two time mother -
Dec 10th, 2009

Truly the best OB. A wonderful and skilled doctor - so fortunate to have had Dr McCann deliver both of our children.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
Nov 27th, 2009

He is an exceptional Doctor. He really cares.