Dr. Steven Mccann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Mccann?

October 9th, 2016

Amazing doctor

Dr. McCann delivered both of my children and he was a god sent! Most amazing doctor and human being I've ever met. I trust this man more than I have ever trusted any doctor before. He is genuinely concerned about his patients and wants what's best for them no matter what. I went in to preterm labor with my second child and I called him immediately. Even though I was scared beyond belief, just hearing his voice over the phone put me at ease. I love Dr. McCann and would highly recommend him!

July 25th, 2016

This is the BEST OB Doctor in the World, very caring and very passionate about his career, his patients and their well being. He hears and listens to your concerns.

April 15th, 2016

He was such a great doctor all throughout my pregnancy. He always was available to answer questions and I didn't feel silly calling to ask. He is high energy which threw me off at first. He even came to visit me at another hospital in the nicu to check on my health while I took care of my baby. He is wonderful and Im sad Ill only be seeing him once a year for check ups now.

July 17th, 2015

Personable, smart and responsive.

The Dr. called me himself to give me negative test results. That was a personal touch that you just don't find anymore.

April 30th, 2015

Very caring doctor!

June 1st, 2014

BEST HORMONE DOCTOR EVER

DOCTOR MC CANN SAVED ME, I WAS HAVING TERRIBLE HORMONE PROBLEMS AT A YOUNG AGE. HE TREATED MY HORMONE IMBALANCE WITH NATURAL HORMONES AND CHANGED MY LIFE. OTHER DOCTORS WANTED ME TO USE SYNTHETIC, DANGEROUS HORMONES AND DID NOT HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE DR MC CANN HAS, HE IS THE BEST.

June 7th, 2012

Dr. Mccann is by far the best doctor I've had. Great bedside manner & very thoughtful in his opinions & diagnosis. I have always felt good having babies, knowing I am in good hands. He certainly goes above & beyond in his care.

June 1st, 2011

I can't say enough about Dr. McCann. There should be more stars available for bedside manner. There should be more doctors like him. He delivered all 3 of my babies. So caring and thorough.

December 8th, 2010

Dr Mccann is one of the best in his field!!! He is so caring and really gets to know his patients! No concern is to little, he really makes you feel comfortable and he loves to see his patients through and does whatever possible to be there to deliver his patients babies! He's the best!

June 13th, 2010

Amazing doctor, really cares about his patients!

December 23rd, 2009

Excellent Care

Dr. McCann is a wonderful and caring doctor. He took his time answering all of our questions during each visit. He is very patient and knowledgeable about his field. He was there to help deliver my first baby very, very early in the morning and was very helpful in recommending a pediatrician for us. Overall, he made our first pregnancy a comfortable and rewarding experience. I would recommend him to anyone.

December 10th, 2009

Two time mother -

Truly the best OB. A wonderful and skilled doctor - so fortunate to have had Dr McCann deliver both of our children.