A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven McClelland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven McClelland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven McClelland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClelland graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McClelland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Craig McClelland MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. McClelland practice?
- Dr. Steven McClelland has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven McClelland practices Internal Medicine near Clawson, MI.
See Clawson Internists.