A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven McCloy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven McCloy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. McCloy graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. McCloy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital-Outpt
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven George McCloy MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. McCloy practice?
- Dr. Steven McCloy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven McCloy practices Occupational Medicine near San Angelo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pawtucket, RI.
See San Angelo Preventive Medicine Specialists.