Dr. Steven Mcgraw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Mcgraw?

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Dr McGraw is one of the best Dr's I have ever met.

Posted on February 4th, 2015

The best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He listened and cared and went beyond

Adminstrative Assistant

Posted on April 18th, 2014

Dr. Steve McGraw is so professional, caring. My treatment at Providence Hospital was a 5-star rating. I was in a chronic 9 level pain daily with neck pain, shoulder pain, left arm numbness, etc. I had my first surgery in Lansing, MI in May 2013 for a herniated disk and it did not relieve my pain, it remained a consistent, non stop chronic pain level 9. I tried Physical therapy, pool therapy, acupuncture, shots, massage therapy, pain management, and was compliant with all of my appointments and committed to being a healthy person. I was referred to Providence Hospital and Dr. McGraw literally was committed to me and my family and referred me to Dr. Soo, Neurosurgeon, I had a 4 level herniated disk surgery completed by Dr. Soo., a miracle worker. I knew immediately after surgery that it was successful. Dr. McGraw followed my case to make sure that Providence Hospital provided all the necessary care for not only me, but my family. I am 6 months post surgery, and feel that by meeting Dr. Steve McGraw it has changed my life. I am getting my life back. I will never forget him and the will forever refer family, friends, etc., to Providence Hospital to Dr. Steve McGraw and Dr. Soo. Dr. Steve makes me want to reach out to people and be a better person and treat my body with care and respect. Dr. Steve made me believe in quality health care. I will never settle for anything but the absolute best in health care. Please don't give up, and know that excellent health care is out there. Dr. Steve made me a believer and proved that not only is he professional, a wonderful Dr., but he is built of character and compassion.

ER at Southfield, Michigan

Posted on June 30th, 2012

I took my daughter 2 Providence Hospital in Southfied,& that is where we had met Dr.Steven D. McGraw... He just came in our room & looked @ my daughter palm that she had cut very bad & it was an very deep cut & Dr. Mcgraw just told us what he was going to do step by step,,

Posted on November 4th, 2015