A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven McKinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven McKinley is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven McKinley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. McKinley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Hang McKinley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. McKinley practice?
- Dr. Steven McKinley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven McKinley practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.