A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven McKinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven McKinley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKinley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McKinley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven McKinley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. McKinley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Hang McKinley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. McKinley practice?
- Dr. Steven McKinley has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven McKinley practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.