Learn more about Dr. Steven McKinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven McKinley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKinley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McKinley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven McKinley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. McKinley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Hang McKinley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. McKinley practice?
- Dr. Steven McKinley has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven McKinley practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.