A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven McMahon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMahon
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McMahon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven McMahon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. McMahon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven John McMahon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Steven McMahon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven McMahon practices Otolaryngology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hagerstown, MD.
See Raleigh Otolaryngologists.