A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven McMahon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven McMahon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. McMahon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven John McMahon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Steven McMahon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven McMahon practices Otolaryngology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hagerstown, MD.
See Raleigh Otolaryngologists.