Dr. Steven Mcrunels Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Steven Mcrunels?

Posted on September 12th, 2017

DR. MAC. is a well qualified and astute doctor. He. takes time with each and every. patient. His demeanor and sense of humor are. tremendous assets. IF. you can see him it will be to your benefit

Great Doctor! (After Years of Bad Doctors)

Posted on January 30th, 2017

From the very first time I stepped into Dr. McRunels' office to present, I've experienced a vast difference from my old doctor's office. I waited approx. 10 minutes to meet with Dr. McRunel's nurse (who is also fantastic), spoke with her about my condition and had my vitals taken. Five minutes later, in came the doctor! (I was accustomed to waiting 45 minutes to an hour at my previous doctor's office.) Dr. McRunels has the best bedside manner and he takes the time to talk with you. I could go on and on with praises, but in short, Dr. McRunels is one of the best doctors I've ever had!

Posted on March 18th, 2016

First doctor I have ever had that actually takes time with his patients. Gets to the problem!

BETRAYAL

Posted on September 17th, 2013

Dr. McRunels was my family's doctor for actually 17ish years. For a doctor that has been in our lives so long and to know all the risks, you would think he would have sent my mother to the hospital when she was having strokes IN HIS OFFICE. But no. And despite financial problems, my family paid his office a steady amount even if they hadn't had appointments, just to make sure they kept up. But when my mother had accidentally missed two appointments, the No-Show fees counted against my father? Big no-no. MOST of the staff is kind and caring, and Dr. McRunels WAS a good doctor. But to not have sent a patient that he had for 15 years at the time to the hospital when she was having strokes is a HUGE failure on this doctor. And then to deny my father service because he lost his job and with it his insurance because of No-Shows for my mother? Even when he was being paid steady each month? There's no way I could ever recommend him to anyone ever again. BETRAYAL

Posted on June 6th, 2012

Excellent doc listens caring just an overall great doctor and great staff

Awesome

Posted on April 9th, 2012

By far the best doctor I have ever been too!

bowpete

Posted on December 20th, 2011

This doctor loves his profession & it shows.

FANTASTIC!

Posted on April 16th, 2011

I have seen Dr. McRunels since 1997. He is phenominal. He always treats you special and pays attention to your individual needs.

Really a family doctor!

Posted on August 14th, 2009

Dr. McRunels has been our family doctor for 13 1/2 years and we have always been treated in a caring and professional manner. I have never once been disappointed with the care he has provided all of my family members. He is always willing to listen to our concerns. He is the best!

Posted on January 30th, 2017