Dr. Steven Mcrunels DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Phoenix, AZ

4.7

January 30th, 2017
Great Doctor! (After Years of Bad Doctors)
From the very first time I stepped into Dr. McRunels' office to present, I've experienced a vast difference from my old doctor's office. I waited approx. 10 minutes to meet with Dr. McRunel's nurse (who is also fantastic), spoke with her about my condition and had my vitals taken. Five minutes later, in came the doctor! (I was accustomed to waiting 45 minutes to an hour at my previous doctor's office.) Dr. McRunels has the best bedside manner and he takes the time to talk with you. I could go on and on with praises, but in short, Dr. McRunels is one of the best doctors I've ever had!

March 18th, 2016
First doctor I have ever had that actually takes time with his patients. Gets to the problem!

September 16th, 2013
BETRAYAL
Dr. McRunels was my family's doctor for actually 17ish years. For a doctor that has been in our lives so long and to know all the risks, you would think he would have sent my mother to the hospital when she was having strokes IN HIS OFFICE. But no. And despite financial problems, my family paid his office a steady amount even if they hadn't had appointments, just to make sure they kept up. But when my mother had accidentally missed two appointments, the No-Show fees counted against my father? Big no-no. MOST of the staff is kind and caring, and Dr. McRunels WAS a good doctor. But to not have sent a patient that he had for 15 years at the time to the hospital when she was having strokes is a HUGE failure on this doctor. And then to deny my father service because he lost his job and with it his insurance because of No-Shows for my mother? Even when he was being paid steady each month? There's no way I could ever recommend him to anyone ever again. BETRAYAL

June 6th, 2012
Excellent doc listens caring just an overall great doctor and great staff

April 9th, 2012
Awesome
By far the best doctor I have ever been too!

December 19th, 2011
bowpete
This doctor loves his profession & it shows.

April 16th, 2011
FANTASTIC!
I have seen Dr. McRunels since 1997. He is phenominal. He always treats you special and pays attention to your individual needs.

August 13th, 2009
Really a family doctor!
Dr. McRunels has been our family doctor for 13 1/2 years and we have always been treated in a caring and professional manner. I have never once been disappointed with the care he has provided all of my family members. He is always willing to listen to our concerns. He is the best!