The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Medeiros
Dr. Steven Medeiros, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wetumpka, AL, with other offices in Poteau, OK and Hugo, OK (and 2 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Medeiros is affiliated with Choctaw Memorial Hospital, Eastern Oklahoma Medical Center and Sequoyah Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Medeiros has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Steven Medeiros is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wetumpka, AL.
Dr. Gerald Sweeney
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Emergency Medicine
Wetumpka, AL 0 mi31
Dr. Michael Baker
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Wetumpka, AL 0 mi39
Dr. Steven Hayden
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice
Wetumpka, AL 2.27 mi31