Dr. Steven Medwell MD Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery Seattle, WA

September 19th, 2016
surgery for hemorrhoids
Dr Medwell gets 5 stars all day long every day!! I have just had surgery for internal and external hemorrhoids and it couldnt have been any easier. I didnt have the pain that I had my first two surgeries done by other doctors. Dr Medwell also listened to me and ordered tests that finally diagnosed me with pelvic floor descend, something that had been bothering me for the last year. I thank god I cancelled my original surgery a year ago with Dr Biggers and found Dr Medwell. He is by far the best!*****

December 1st, 2014
Excellent doc
Dr. Medwell was my surgeon over 10 years ago and continues to follow up with me to this day. He removed my large intestine and created a j-pouch. I was very sick and he gave me the confidence I needed to go through what ended up being 4 surgeries. The nurses all said great things about him as well. I highly recommend him.

April 25th, 2011
I had known Dr. Medwell for a number of years, and during what I thought was a routine office examination, he discovered an abnormality relating to my colon. He scheduled a colonoscopy for me and discovered that I had a malignant tumor. He surgically removed it and gave me options to what I wanted done afterwards. I trusted him and said do what you think best. Upon his suggestion, I had radiology and chemotherpy treatments. I am now cancer free after 8 years. I honestly do believe that this fine surgeon saved my life. I give him the highest rating and strongly recommend him.