Dr. Steven Meek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Meek?

Absolutely would recommend, will go back for all my babies. Wonderful experience!

Posted on June 1st, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Meek. He just delivered my first baby a few weeks ago, and I will definitely be going back for my second, and recommend him to everyone! With this being my first pregnancy, and being a worrier by nature, I asked a million questions, and Dr. Meek was always happy to take the extra time to answer each one and to ease my mind. Let's be honest, my baby is 11 weeks old and i STILL ask him a question here or there, and he is happy to answer! He has a great beside manner, and each appointment was enjoyable. His nurses and staff are fabulous as well, Dr. Meek and his nurses always remembered me specifically, were very friendly, and I always felt like baby and I were extremely well cared for. I also had a great labor experience. Everything went smoothly, and Dr. Meek was great at keeping me focused, motivated, and in as good of spirits as possible while in the pushing stage! He gave me the option to tear naturally or get an episiotomy, explaining the benefits and drawbacks of each, which I so appreciated. Dr. Meek even checked in on me and my baby a few times in the hospital before we took baby home. I healed SO fast and had minimal pain, just had a great experience all around. Would absolutely recommend, wish that I could give him more than 5 stars!

Hysterectomy

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Dr. Meek was able to help fix a problem I had - uterine prolapse. I wasn't aware exactly what was wrong with me until he informed me. The hysterectomy surgery went well, and I feel much better now than ever. He is pretty easy to talk to, & spends time listening. Knows his stuff.

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Having gone through three pregnancies with Dr. Meek, I know that you won't find better care from a Doctor or his staff. They went above and beyond to make me feel safe, comfortable, well taken care of, and listened to with each visit and each delivery. Dr. Meek always made me feel that if I had questions or concerns that he genuinely want to help me in anyway day or night. I'm grateful for my experience with him and his staff.

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Dr Meek is the best of the best! He delivered 2 of my kids and I'm only sorry I was living out of state at the time my first was born or he would have delivered him as well. He has always put me at ease and answered all of my questions with kindness and concern no matter how insignificant they may have been. I have recommended him to multiple friends and family and will continue to do so. He is quite simply the best!

Great Doctor!!

Posted on April 19th, 2016

Very impressed with Dr Meek and had a great experience! My first baby was 9lb 12oz and the delivery was horrible and I ended up with a lot of scaring (level 4) and a herniated birthing canal. Dr Meek listened to my concerns with my second child and he delivered my 7 lb 10 oz baby 8 was ago and it was a much better experience! I still tore a little bit but chose to tear rather than be cut (dr meek gave me the option during the birth). He is highly recommended by other doctors.

Best OBGYN Ever!!!

Posted on April 12th, 2016

I love love love Dr. Meek. I can not say enough good things about him. During visits he always very informative and always asks if I have any questions. Easy to get into and runs on time. I have fertility issues and he was so caring with the miscarriages. He even called me after to check on how I was doing. He was able to help get me pregnant and has now delivered both my baby girls. During both deliveries I never felt like he was rushed or just wanted to come in and "catch" the baby and leave. And of course he called me a few weeks after delivery to make sure I was doing ok. I would refer anyone looking for an OBGYN to him. He is the best. I always tell him he can NOT retire.

Best OB/GYN

Posted on May 21st, 2015

One of the best doctors I ever had. Dr Meek was very attentive with me during my pregnancy. Also he spend a lot of time answering my questions during appointment and by phone.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

I never write reviews on things but I wanted to write one on Dr. Meek. Dr. Meek is a great doctor. He delivers all his patients' babies. I have had two babies with him as the doctor and am grateful he is my doctor. I trust him and have full confidence in him and his judgement and abilities. The office staff is very friendly and professional. I can always call if I have questions and receive a prompt answer back. They know me by name and I feel like they truly care. I have recommended multiple people to Dr. Meek and all of them have loved their experience and continue to go back.

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Dr. Meek is a very compassionate doctor.

gynecology, surgery

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Caring, patient and answered all my questions and concerns. Highly Recommended!!!

"You're in good hands with Dr. Meek"

Posted on August 30th, 2014

Couldn’t have asked for a better Doctor or a better experience. Dr. Meek helped us out more than we could have ever expected. Whatever the need is for visiting an OB GYN, I am completely confident that Dr. Meek is the right person to visit. He played a huge part in us bringing a child into this world. From identifying what was stopping us from getting pregnant, to the delivery and help throughout, the whole experience has been perfect. Five Stars! 10 out of 10! Whatever the highest rating I can give, that would be it. After struggling to get pregnant, we decided we needed some help. We were told that a women’s center in Salt Lake would be a great place to go. Especially for finding a female doctor(we thought that was important but it wasn't). We went there for 9 months and spent hundreds of dollars there. We never seemed to be able to meet with a doctor, it was always the nurse practitioner. I think we met with a doctor maybe one time. They could never give us any answers and just kept telling us to "keep trying." We were just another person there and never felt like they cared about anything that we were experiencing. It was all about money and was a complete waste of time. They never once indentified any problems and even after switching doctors, never got a follow up call or anything. They were just about booking as many appointments as possible. We met Dr. Meek through what I consider to be a miracle. After talking with him for a short time about our experience he could tell we weren’t getting the help that we needed. He told us to come and see him and we would identify the issue within a month and then work through whatever it was. That’s exactly what happened. There was a goal in mind and that goal was always accomplished. We always knew what to expect and what our visit would be about. There was no wasting time and everything that needed to happen, happened. Dr. Meek is different from any doctor that we have experienced. He made sure to give us plenty of time to ask the questions that we wanted to ask or get answers to. We are a priority to him. He understood our needs, and what was important to us, was important to him. He is knowledgable in all aspects of what he does. He genuinely cares about our wants and needs. One of our favorite things is that he gave us his cell phone number to text anytime we felt like we needed to ask him something. Throughout the whole process that was HUGE to us! He always responded. When you are nervous about something, the fact that you can ask the doctor anytime a question you have, makes you feel so much better getting an answer right away. His advice is always the right advice. He never gave us false hope about anything. Surgeries, delivery, and every appointment was great! He knows what he is doing and knows how to tell others what to do. We never even had to wait around in his office for a long time for appointments. We now have a beautiful baby and truly consider it a miracle to have met and been able to work with Dr. Meek. If you’re looking for a great experience, and want to feel truly taken care of through the whole process, use Dr. Meek. We have other friends and family that have used him and everyone has had just as great of an experience. Also, he is confidential about your information, even if family is asking him about it. The Tanner clinic and Davis Hospital were great places to go to as well. We had to travel quite a ways just to go there, but it was worth it the way everything went. Tanner clinic was easy to access and a great place to meet with the doctor. Davis was a great hospital to deliver the baby. We were always taken care of the way we wanted. The rooms at Davis are great and the nurses, staff and food was excellent! We left feeling so happy and comfortable with our experience. It's very rare to find someone who you feel like is doing the right things for the right reason and not just for money or to get you out of there. Like the picture is his office says, “You’re in good hands with Dr. Meek!"

Patient

Posted on March 26th, 2014

Dr. Meek is wonderful. He has delivered my 2 babies. He always takes time to answer any question that you might have and makes you feel comfortable, His staff is also really nice. I switched to Dr. Meek when I was 35 weeks pregnant with my first baby, I was going to a doctor at Circle of Life in South Ogden and was not having a good experience. I am glad that I made the switch. He is great, Also, the wait time is always really short when you go in for an appointment. I never had to wait more than 10 minutes.