A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Meier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Meier, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Meier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee and Shoulder conditions and injuries
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Meier graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Meier practice?
Dr. Steven Meier practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Beverly Hills Orthopedic Surgeons, Beverly Hills Surgeons, Beverly Hills Sports Medicine Doctors, and Beverly Hills Family Physicians.