A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Meier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Meier, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Meier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Meier graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Meier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven W Meier MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Meier practice?
- Dr. Steven Meier has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Meier practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Orthopedic Surgeons, Beverly Hills Surgeons, and Beverly Hills Sports Medicine Doctors.