A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Melcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Melcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Melcher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melcher graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Melcher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Melcher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Melcher practice?
- Dr. Steven Melcher has 1 office location.
- Dr. Steven Melcher practices Family Medicine near Willow Park, TX.