A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Meller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Meller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meller
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Meller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Meller, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Meller graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Meller has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Meller MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Meller practice?
- Dr. Steven Meller has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Meller practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.