A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Meller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Meller, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Meller graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Meller has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Meller practice?
Dr. Steven Meller practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.