A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Mendelsohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Mendelsohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendelsohn
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendelsohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mendelsohn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelsohn graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mendelsohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Redding Med Ctr, Redding, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mendelsohn MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Mendelsohn practice?
- Dr. Steven Mendelsohn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Mendelsohn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Redding, CA.
See Redding Internists and Redding Cardiologists.