A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Meshkov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Meshkov is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Meshkov, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meshkov graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Meshkov has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven L Meshkov MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Meshkov practice?
- Dr. Steven Meshkov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Meshkov practices Diagnostic Radiology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hightstown, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Radiologists.